Health Insurance Information
Employees are consistently seeking to get more from their benefits packages. The struggle is that the cost of benefits continues to significantly rise. We can help you design an employee benefits program that meets the needs of your employees while making sense for your company.
Our team gets to know your business - we position ourselves as your benefits advocate to help you recruit and retain the best possible team.
Which Employee Benefits Are Right for Your Team?
SMALL GROUP: 2-50
LARGE GROUP: 51+
Why you should choose the right health insurance agent?
By law, health insurance companies are required to provide same rates for the same products. Agents do not charge for their services. The level of service you receive is the only difference between agents. The service we provide you is what separates our agency from all the others. We are committed to providing the service you deserve.
Our team is committed and will provide with:
- Providing service beyond your expectations
- Understanding your needs and goals
- Analyzing your current coverage
- Assisting in controlling your company costs
- Customizing benefit comparisons for you review
- Providing personal and confidential assistance to you and your employees
- Providing solutions that attract and retain quality employees
- Provide Employee meetings
- Sponsor training and workshops for employers
- Providing new ideas that may improve your current benefit package
- Creating long lasting relationships
Employer sponsored group health insurance. For many employees medical coverage remains their number one benefit. We assist employers in finding the best plans to fit their needs and budget.
Group Dental Offering a dental plan not only promotes good dental health, but may also reduce total healthcare costs over time. Dental insurance is a highly appreciated employee benefit.
Group Disability Loss of income due to a disability can be devastating. Today, it's more important than ever for employees to protect their future income in the event they become disabled and unable to work.
Group Life If employees have people who depend on them, they need life insurance. With life insurance, they can help spare their grieving loved ones the additional stress of economic difficulties and preserve their quality of life.
Employer Responsibilities What responsibilities does an employer have when it comes to employee benefits?
Vision Insurance Help your employees maintain healthy eyes. A vision benefit is one of the most widely used benefits by employees.
Other Employee Benefits
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Premium Pre-Tax Compliance
- COBRA Administration
- Wellness Programs
- HR Business Partner